Tuesday 1 January 2013

I pray for your family's influence

I'm praying that God would provide opportunities for the members of your family to share about your faith. I'm praying that as you live out your faith, your light would be very visible in the darkness of the areas you are involved in. I'm praying that others would be drawn closer to God by how you live, and how you serve God as a family. I'm praying that as doors of opportunity open, the eyes of yours hearts would be able to see them, and that through the power of the Spirit, you would act in obedience to what God would call you to do at the time. I'm praying against schemes of the enemy that would thwart the influence you have in your spheres. And I'm praying above all, that your light would shine for God's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment