Monday 1 September 2014

I pray for your feet

Romans says, "As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!” " So this month I pray for your feet! Well, I pray for where your feet take you, and the light that you shine, and the hope that you share along the way.

I pray for the picketing lines you walk; the line ups you stand in at the stores, and the tip toes you stand on to reach the top shelf.

I pray for the house you walk around, the office you stand in and the pedals your feet touch to drive.

I pray for safety; for God-honouring responses (Philippians 1:7); and for strength, peace and boldness for you.

I pray that your feet will be fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace (Eph 6), and that God uses you wherever you walk, to make a Kingdom difference. I pray that as you walk, you will be His ambassadors, confidently claiming that ground for His Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment